Update: Nonie Darwish is constantly being interrupted at UC Berkeley.
- Two people from the audience almost came to blows!
- They were both escourted from the building by the police who are filming the event this evening.
- Andrew Marcus is outside the event interviewing a woman who says that Iran is a fascist state that is partially free. Huh?
- As campus police were escourting the disruptive students from the room the young Leftists in the crowd were chanting, you guessed it… “Let him go! Let him go!”
- The young Leftists are walking in and out on Nonie Darwish just to interrupt her like the students did last week at Wellesley College.
Here is an image of the first protester ejected from the Nonie Darwish event at UC Berkeley. Couldn’t tell you what he was saying because he was spouting like a fanatic through a mask. Oh well.
Correction: Oops. He was not ejected (yet). The person next to him was. He is still in the room… with his mask on.